background

Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 25: "What's in your purse?"


In my diaper bag, I always carry the following:

set of clothes for Ava
socks and underwear for Beckham
bib
changing pad
at least 3-4 diapers
wipes
rash creme
baggies
hand sanitizer
hand lotion
aquaphor for kids' chapped cheeks
nail file
mini first aid kit
various snacks for kids
water bottle

wallet
SPF lip gloss
gum
pen and small notebook
sometimes my planner
phone
keys
sunglasses
tissues
nursing cover-up blanket
baby sunblock SPF 50 or above
crumpled up receipts
an old grocery list or two
quarters for meters or kid rides
mini umbrella (when I remember it)
ponytail holder and bobby pin
a toy car
a board book
two cough drops
and a partridge in a pear tree


Yes, it is indeed the Mary Poppins bag. It is an endless supply of anything I might need on my outings with the kids. Sometimes we get some additional creative things thrown in there like sea shells, rocks, artwork, and dandelions, courtesy of Beckham.

Well, Mary Poppins has to go magically clean the house and put the kids to bed before running off with the chimney sweeper to hallucinogenic lands most likely created by mixing a spoonful of sugar with whatever is in that "medicine." Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Haha. It sounds a lot like my purse! I'm sure you forgot crumbs. I always have a nice layer of crumbs on the bottom that I empty out every week or so...not sure how it happens since I put all of Donovan's snacks in ziploc bags...

    ReplyDelete