The Nightmare Before Christmas. Favorite Halloween/Christmas movie.We love movies... One of our most common date night activities is watching movies on our big screen tv (especially since it's something we can do when we can't find a babysitter or are just flat-out exhausted and want to lounge in our pj's on a Saturday night). But, I cannot for the life of me name my #1 Favorite Movie of All Time. It depends so much on what mood I'm in and what I'm basing my critique on. I can tell you what my favorite t-shirt is, or my favorite ice cream, or even my favorite memory. But, with movies, there will have to be THE LIST.
Here are some of my other favorite movies that I can think of right at this moment:
The Godfather (pt. I and II)
Office Space
Rushmore
The Royal Tenenbaums
Australia
Pride and Prejudice
Bridget Jones' Diary
Zoolander
The Jerk
What About Bob?
Love, Actually
He Love Mes, He Loves Me Not
Amelie
I could go downstairs and look at all of our movies and name a dozen more "favorites," but I'm strapped for time and just realized that I only have an hour left to hurry and exercise, shower, get Ava up from her nap, and pick up Beckham from Joy School! My, how the time flies when you finally get a break! I'm sorely disappointed in my list, by the way. I know I must be leaving out so many great movies that I love, but just can't think of all of them at the moment. So, there's my mediocre list. Adios!
We have very similar taste in movies. Though there are a few on your list I haven't seen. I can name my favorite movie of all time, just because I know I could watch it over and over again without getting sick of it, While You Were Sleeping. I just can't get enough of Joe Jr. Tiva and I often quote this movie when we're together and I never get tired of it. There are a plethora of close seconds though.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that movie. My favorite part is when the kid on the bike randomly hits a patch of ice and falls over. We watch While You Were Sleeping every Christmas season. We also laugh at Joe Jr. the whole movie. Awwww, now I know exactly what I'm going to watch tonight instead of studying.
ReplyDelete