















Being a mom...
Holding my babies.
Okay, so my eyes just welled up with tears as I typed that. I'm such a sappy mommy. But that is the one thing that I could do forever and ever. And they just keep growing up. I want to freeze time every time they are in my arms. I love it when Ava falls asleep in my arms and nuzzles up next to me looking so peaceful and happy. I love it when Beckham actually holds still long enough to cuddle with me, even if only for a moment (which is about how long he can hold still for!), before he runs off to save the world fighting "the bad guys."
Every single night, no matter how exhausted I am, I venture into their bedrooms as they sleep and I kiss them on the forehead and stroke their hair and try to take in every aspect of that particular moment because I know that they will be another day older the next time I see them. One day they will be too big for me to hold. I dread that day. I just want to hold them in my arms always.
Now I'M crying!! I love reading your blog!!!
ReplyDelete